Hey guys! Hope you’re having a wonderful Thursday! I should be packing for my flight tomorrow morning
like for real I leave at 7 a.m., but I was so excited to be nominated for this award that I had to take a moment to fill this out!
I was nominated for this award by Lizzie @Stellar Kitten, who just broke 100 followers last week!! So go join the movement and check out her page!!
So in case you’re unfamiliar:
What is The Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
What Are The Rules?
- Nominate 4 to 8 other bloggers.
- Answer the three questions posted by your nominator.
- Ask your nominees 3 new questions.
1. Do I like adult coloring books?
I’m a big fan of coloring! I find it super cathartic and relaxing. Although, I’m not certain I own any adult coloring books. If I color, it’s typically out of a Disney book — as you can see from my attached picture below.
2. What’s a book or show from my childhood that I still love to this day?
This is a challenge because I’ve done a lot of childhood heavy posts recently and I want to spare you repeated answers. If that weren’t the case, I would be gushing about Harry Potter right now, but to give you a fresh answer another book I loved when I was younger that I think still holds up today is A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle. I cannot express how excited I am for that movie adaptation coming out soon! Hope it lives up to the material!
3. Do I have any pets? Or, if I could have any pet, wat would it be?
As of about 8 weeks ago, I am the proud mama of a beautiful puppy named, Belle, which is also why my reading has been delayed. She was a true puppy so that meant potty training, and getting up multiple times throughout the night, etc. All worth it though! Look at that face!
1) Maram @SheReadsAtPastMidnight
2) Jazz @ISwoonOverFictionalMen
3) Emma @EmmaReads
4) Alex @CoffeeLovingBookoholic
1) I’m a fan of emotional books so what’s one book that absolutely wrecked you?
2) What is one of your favorite book quotes?
3) What are two truths and a lie about yourself? I’ll guess — it’ll be fun! The wackier the better!