Top Ten Tuesday #18
Happy Tuesday, everybody! It’s time for another round of TOP TEN TUESDAY hosted by Jana at ThatArtsyReaderGirl.
So here’s the deal: I wasn’t really feeling today’s topic (Books That Surprised Me) so I decided not to partake in that prompt.PLUS I’m super bitter I missed out on last week’s topic (Favorite Book Quotes), so I decided to just use that fan favorite instead. So for this week’s TTT entry, I’m going to list my Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes — so far — from 2018.
Now, I’ve only read 16 books so far this year (not the greatest start, I admit), so I apologize, in advance, to the 6 books that don’t make the cut and if any of these seem forced. Overall, I think they all have merit and I hope you enjoy!
1) The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
2) Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
3) A Short History Of The Girl Next Door by Jared Reck
4) Yes Please by Amy Poehler
5) Warcross by Marie Lu
6) A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle
7) Don’t Forget Me by Victoria Stevens
8) Fraternize by Rachel Van Dyken
9) Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
10) Yes Please…again…cause there were too many!!
So there’s my
week late take on today’s TTT prompt! Have you read any of these books? Did any of these quotes stand out to you? What were your favorites? Look forward to hearing from you!
And, as always: Happy Reading!