Top Ten Tuesday #54
Hey there, book nerds!
Y’all it’s been almost six months since I last participated in a Top Ten Tuesday post!😲
And while I’m thrilled this isn’t my first TTT post in 2020, I’d be lying if I didn’t say: “eesh!” Especially given that this used to be my ride-or-die weekly meme!
Long story short, don’t let today’s post flop, y’all! 😂 Folx, are we ready? I hope so, because it’s time for another round of TOP TEN TUESDAY!Hosted by Jana at ThatArtsyReaderGirl, this week’s topic is “Books I Loved but Never Reviewed.” Beyond the fact that I’ve participated in this prompt before, I’m notorious for doing my own thing every week, so it seems only natural that on my return to TTT, I’d do just that! 😂
I decided to devote this week’s topic to a shameless self promotion of my Bookstagram account. I’m hoping by promoting my other bookish outlet, I’ll feel compelled to keep up with both platforms! Plus if a few of y’all want to hit that “follow” button, I’d consider this promo a win! Jokes aside, I figured I’d highlight my Top Ten photos (based off likes) for the first half of 2020.
Keep scrolling to check out my Top Ten Bookstagram Photos!
**Please click the links for full captions**
1) My Signed Cinder Giveaway Post
2) My Trio Of Photos For The Fairyloot Edition of Girl, Serpent, Thorn
3) My Trio Of Photos For The Fairyloot Edition of Serpent & Dove
4) My MIZZOU-Themed #StackYourSchoolSpirit Post
5) My Autism Awareness Day Acrostic Post
6) My Happy Pub. Day Post Devoted To Verona Comics
7) My Duo of Photos For My Crave ARC
8) My Spray-Edge Assisted You Should See Me In A Crown Post
9) My Super Tuesday Post Feat. One Of My Favorite Contemporaries
10) This Candle-Filled Post For My Beach Read ARC
Thus completes my shameless self promo post! This is the first year I’ve consistently posted to my Booksta account so I’d love any comments/feedback you guys have to help improve my photos! Let me know below what you liked or what you’d change! And let me know which of these books you’ve read so far in 2020!
AND, AS ALWAYS: HAPPY READING!
WANT TO FOLLOW ME?
* TWITTER * GOODREADS * BOOKSTAGRAM *